Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dr. Christie's site of useful educational information

TeacherTube

After reading through many of the educational tools listed on Dr. Christie
s website I found one tool that stood out to me more than any other, teachertube. I love Youtube. It it one of my favorite things to look at on the internet. Now teachers can get in on the excitment also. By using Teachertube teachers can now post videos that aid and show other teachers and students what kind of learning is taking place around the world.

I can see myself using such technology. By doing this I could see where other schools around the country or world are acadimically in the classroom compared to mine. By using Teachertube one could also post videos futher helping students after class is over by giving more detailed directions for a certain project or homework help. Teachertube can be beificial for all parties.

1 comment: