Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mr. Chamberlain's classroom

Videos were found on the websiteMr. Chamberlain's videos

After watching all the videos on Mr. Chamberlain's blog I can see that he gives his classes choices. Each student tells different ways they take notes and different things they are doing their projects on. The last video is a child telling why he likes being given these choices. Even though these are young kids they still understand the importance of having choices.
By giving the students choices they can do their projects the way that best suits them and thus, helps them make better grades on their projects. I think this is a great idea. By doing this you can improve kids creativness and individualism.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the comment on the post. I tried to find your twitter name, but couldn't. You can follow me @wmchamberlain and then I can follow you back. I can't wait to read what you post this summer.
    Mr. C

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the fact that he VIDEOS them?

    Good post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the fact that you have a link to the site being discussed. But you are missing two posts: Mr. Lamshed's post on Passion in the Classroom and your exploration of iTunes podcasts. Catch up and don't get behind!

    ReplyDelete